Add this item to your inquiry list and request your individual offer from us.
Personal protection bar power current
with personal protection switch
, , , ,
Also available with FI type B.
- This means that it conforms to DIN VDE 0100 Part 704.
Save yourself time and money
- This product comes to you already individually tested according to DGUV-V3 and is therefore ready for immediate use.
Made in Germany
- Produced according to the highest quality standards.
Sponsored by BG Bau.
- Fill out grant application and get money back.
- Connection point according to DGUV Information 203-006, mandatory on construction and assembly sites
- Prevents electrical accidents caused by mains faults and defective loads
- All-pole disconnection before switching on
- Restart protection after tripping
- RCD with 30 mA for personal protection
- Fault detection on the mains:
- Missing protective conductor
- External voltage on the protective conductor
- Missing phases or neutral conductor
- Outer conductor and protective conductor interchanged
- Outer conductor and neutral conductor interchanged
- Over- and overvoltage
- Wrong direction of rotating field
- Fault detection on loads
- Short circuit and fault currents
- High wiring cross sections
- Inert C-automatics
- K2 - extremely robust and resistant to environmental influences
- Practical carrying handle
Questions about the product