Add this item to your inquiry list and request your individual offer from us.
ELPREN® protective contact extension cable
- The company name (up to 120 characters possible) is printed at a distance of approx. 50 cm and effectively protects against theft and confusion on construction sites and other workplaces.
Save yourself time and money
- This product comes to you already individually tested according to DGUV-V3 and is therefore ready for immediate use.
- Rollover resistant, notch impact resistant and abrasion resistant.
- Optimal use in sun, rain, snow from -40 °C to +90 °C.
- Simplifies troubleshooting
- Reduces downtime
Immediate detection of damage
- Damage is visible at the white, conspicuous spot. Saves time during visual inspection in accordance with DGUV Information 203-006 (previously BGI 608) and DGUV Regulation 3 (previously BGV A3).
- Secure, firm and tight connection
- Plopp effect
- Assembly from ELPREN® cable and ELPOL® protective contact plug connection
- As a supply line for hand-held machines, hand lamps and other devices (250 V) that are guided by hand
|Minimum bending radius for flexible use:||3-5 x line-⌀ (depending on cross-section)|
|Temperature moved||-25 °C to +60 °C|
|Rated voltage||300 / 500 V 2×1.0/2×1.5
450 / 700 V from 3G1.5
|Stranded wire structure||flexible according to VDE 0295 class 5|
|2×1,0 / 2×1,5||H05RR-F, from 3G1.5: H07RN-F|
Questions about the product