Add this item to your inquiry list and request your individual offer from us.
ELPUR® protective contact extension cable (3-way coupling)
With ELPUR® cable 3G1.5 – 3G2.5
- Serves as anti-theft, abrasion resistant and provides advertising, helps with inventory. Up to 120 characters possible.
Save yourself time and money
- This product comes to you already individually tested according to DGUV-V3 and is therefore ready for immediate use.
- Rollover resistant, notch impact resistant and abrasion resistant.
- Optimal use in sun, rain, snow from -40 °C to +90 °C.
- Simplifies troubleshooting
- Reduces downtime
- Rollover resistant
- Impact resistant
Immediate detection of damage
- Damage is visible at the white, conspicuous spot. Saves time during visual inspection in accordance with DGUV Information 203-006 (previously BGI 608) and DGUV Regulation 3 (previously BGV A3).
- Secure, firm and tight connection
- Plopp effect
- With ELPUR® cable 3G1.5 - 3G2.5
- 5 to 7 times longer service life than rubber cable
- 30% weight and volume saving compared to H07RN-F
- Cut, abrasion, notch and tear resistant (supporting element)
- White inner color: sheath damage immediately visible
- Flexible even at cold temperatures down to -40 °C
- ELPOL® earthing contact plug and coupling
- Optional: ELPOL® triple coupling
- IP68 bend protection sleeve at the cable entry point
- Dimensionally stable and rollover-proof
- Voltage indicator in the coupling
- Special snap-on bead ensures firm seating of the plug
- Self-closing hinged cover
- Supporting element mounted on double strain relief:
- Fiberglass reinforced with barb
- Quick-connect IP68 cable entry gland
- Weather and UV resistant
Questions about the product