Add this item to your inquiry list and request your individual offer from us.
ELPUR® CEE connection cable
16 A – 32 A / 400 V
- Optimal use in sun, rain, snow from -40°C to +90 °C.
Customized line imprint
- The customer imprint on the ELPUR® line protects you from theft by marking your property.
Immediate detection of damage to the ELPUR® line
The white inner color of the ELPUR® cable has clear advantages over common cables, such as heavy rubber cable H07RN-F, for quick detection of sheath damage.
Customized for you from the roll
- We manufacture cable reels, cable retractors, extension and connection cables, rubber distributors and work lights especially for your requirements and according to your wishes.
- With ELPUR® cable 5G2.5 - 5G6.0
- 5 to 7 times longer service life than rubber cable
- 30% weight and volume savings compared to H07RN-F
- Cut, abrasion, notch and tear resistant (supporting element)
- White inner color: sheath damage immediately visible
- Flexible even at cold temperatures down to -40 °C
- ELPOL®-CEE plug and coupling
- Optimal: ELPOL®-CEE plug and coupling
- Optional: ELPOL®-CEE phase inverter
- Dimensionally stable and rollover-proof
- Strain relief by quick-action screw connection on the cable guide (vice effect)
- Connectors with nickel-plated contacts
- Differentiation by colored quick connectors
- Weather and UV resistant
Questions about the product