Add this item to your inquiry list and request your individual offer from us.
Combination isolating transformer and safety isolating transformer
, , , ,
K2 according to DGUV
The transfomators bear the K2 mark. They are resistant to:
- high mechanical stress
- heavy wetness
- high dust load
Customer engraving against theft protection
- Additional theft protection and advertising on site offers the individual customer engraving. Confusion impossible! Customer engraving possible for an additional charge.
- Up to 50% weight saving by using toroidal transformers instead of commercially available block transformers.
Fuse protection LS -Automat
- High operational safety, no glass fuses, thus no downtime. Tamper-proof.
Sponsored by BG Bau.
- Fill out grant application and get money back.
Save yourself time and money
- This product comes to you already individually tested according to DGUV-V3 and is therefore ready for immediate use.
- For the safe operation of hand-held machines in accordance with DGUV Information 203-004 (previously BGI 594) "Use of electrical equipment in the event of increased electrical hazards" and for the operation of products, in particular hand-held lamps of protection class III (extra-low voltage).
- Most powerful, lightest and smallest combination isolating transformer on the market
|Power||2.500 VA / 230 VA|
|Voltage primary/secondary||230 V / 230 V or 42 V or /24V|
|Connection||5 m ELPUR® cable blue 2X1.5 with molded plug 230 V / 16 A|
|Fuse protection primary side||/|
|Dimensions||250 x 240 x 415 mm|
|Weight||approx. 19 kg|
|Fuse protection secondary side||LS automats depending on the version|
Questions about the product