For over 100 years, Elektron Berlin GmbH has been a leading industrial company in electrical engineering based in Berlin. Our extensive range is known in the market for its high quality.
- Assembly of our electrotechnical products such as cable drums, extension cables and small distribution boards
Our requirements for you:
- Technical understanding and initial experience in the assembly of electrotechnical products desirable
- Independent working style, reliability and quality awareness
- Good knowledge of German
- Ability to work in a team and flexibility
We offer you:
- 100 years Elektron Berlin competence
- Secure employment relationship in permanent position
- Fixed working hours (37.5 hours per week) – no shift work
- Varied and independent work in a dynamic and successful team
- Diverse development opportunities within the company
- Good transport links to the door
- Supplementary company health insurance and other benefits by arrangement
Have we aroused your interest? Then you are exactly right with us!
Application gladly then also by e-mail to:
Electron Berlin GmbH
Saatwinkler Damm 60
Do you have any questions? Please do!
We look forward to your call: + 49 30 346 85 – 280
Your application in 4 short steps
(1) Personal data, (2) Motivation questions,
(3 ) file upload & (4) submit application