3.500 VA, 230 V / 230 V
• With signal indicator
• For safe operating with hand machines
• Case is very resistant to cold, weather conditions and UV and also dust- and splash-proof
• It's a toroidal transformer which saves up to 50% on weight
• On the primary side protected with a thermal protection switch (red button)
• On the secondary side protected with MCB automat
• Connecting with hand lights, cable reels and multi-port distributors is not allowed according to DGUV Information 203-004 (earlier BGI 594)!
• Weight: 34,2 kg
• Dimensions (WxHxD): 300 x 480 x 300 mm
Up to 50% weight savings when using toroidal transformer instead of regular block transformer.
1. Green – voltage present, ready to use.
2. Red – Warning! Thermal overload. Reduce load.
3. Red – Switch-off at 100°C winding temperature. Ready to use again after cooling-off.
(optionally at art. no. A16S250 2-6 colour code, art. no. 03979)
K2 according to DGUV information 203-005 (earlier BGI 600)
The transformers are K2 marked. They are resistant against:
high mechanical stress
high dust exposure
The connection of hand lamps, cable reels and multiple distributors is not permitted within the scope of DGUV information 203-004 (previously BGI 594)!
Primary / secondary voltage
230 V / 230 V 50Hz
5m ELPUR® cable pink 2X1.5 with molded plug 230 V / 16 A
Protection on the primary side
Starting current limiter, thermal overload protection
300 x 480 x 300 mm