Isolation transformer 9.000 VA
9.000 VA, 1x3x400 V / 3x1x230 V
• With rotary field indicator
• For safe operating with hand machines
• Case is very resistant to cold, weather conditions and UV and also dust- and splash-proof
• It's a toroidal transformer which saves up to 50% on weight
• On the primary side protected with a thermal protection switch (red button)
• On the secondary side protected with MCB automat
• Connecting with hand lights, cable reels and multi-port distributors is not allowed according to DGUV Information 203-004 (earlier BGI 594)!
• Weight: 105 kg
• Dimensions (WxHxD): 420 x 650 x 300 mm
K2 according to DGUV information 203-005 (earlier BGI 600)
The transformers are K2 marked. They are resistant against:
high mechanical stress
high dust exposure
Protection MCB switch
High operational safety, no glass fuses and for that no downtimes. Tamper-resistant.
The connection of hand lamps, cable reels and multiple distributors is not permitted within the scope of DGUV information 203-004 (previously BGI 594)!
One voltage display per outlet
Primary / secondary voltage
400V / 3 x 230 V (galvanically isolated)
3 m ELPUR® cable blue 5G2.5 mm² with ELPOL® CEE plug 400 V / 16 A 5-pin.
Protection on the primary side
Motor protection switch
Protection on the secondary side
3x MCB-switch 13 A
420 x 650 x 300 mm