ELKRAFT® isolation transformer
500 VA to 2.500 VA, 230 V / 230 V
• For safe operating with hand machines
• Case is very resistant to cold, weather conditions and UV and also dust- and splash-proof
• It's a toroidal transformer which saves up to 50% on weight
• On the primary side protected with a thermal protection switch (red button)
• On the secondary side protected with MCB automat
• Connecting with hand lights, cable reels and multi-port distributors is not allowed according to DGUV Information 203-004 (earlier BGI 594)!
• Weight: 9,5 to 18,7 kg
• Dimensions (WxHxD): 250 x 240 x 415 mm
Custom engraving against theft
An additional theft protection and advert on spot are offered due to the individual customer engraving. Mix-ups eliminated! Custom engraving available at extra charge.
Up to 50% weight savings when using toroidal transformer instead of regular block transformer.
Protection MCB switch
High operational safety, no glass fuses and for that no downtimes. Tamper-resistant.
K2 according to DGUV information 203-005 (earlier BGI 600)
The transformers are K2 marked. They are resistant against:
high mechanical stress
high dust exposure
The connection of hand lamps, cable reels and multiple distributors is not permitted within the scope of DGUV information 203-004 (previously BGI 594)!
500 VA to 2.500 VA
230 V / 230 V 50 Hz
5m ELPUR® cable pink 2X1.5 with molded plug 16 A / 250 V
Protection on the primary side
Thermal circuit breaker
Protection on the secondary side
MCB depends on model
250 x 240 x 415 mm
9,5 to 18,7 kg