LED high bay downlight 2.1
150 / 200 / 240 / 300 W
• The further developed generation of LED high bay downlights
• Perfect lighting wherever the professional light is needed, for example industry halls, factories, warehouses and workshops
• The newly developed cooling fins field provides the best possible heat management
• 5-years guarantee on function
• Externally dimmable, perfect for intelligent lighting control systems
• Depending on your requirements, with beam angle 50° / 60°, 90° or 120°
• New: also available as glare-reduced version with 65° beam angle
• Robust housing made of die-cast aluminium with corrosion resistant polyester powder coating
• Safe hanging due to the stable eyelet
• Suitable for use with motion detectors
High-performance LEDs with uniform light distribution provide the perfect illumination.
Optimal thermal management to protect the LED technology!
Innovative housing shape including cooling fins and the housing material (aluminum) serve as heat sinks.
Protected against dirt and dust deposits!
Small deposit surface due to the special housing design and the smooth “hat ring” for more efficient cooling.
Reduction of cleaning cycles! Avoidance of fire loads!
The D-fire safety symbol according EN 60598-2-24. Approved also for fire hazardous locations, like for example woodworking industry.
Safe hanging due to the stable eyelet.
150W / 200W / 240W / 300W
50° to 120°
20.900 lm to 43.000 lm (depends on model)
133 lm / W to 142 lm / W (depends on model)
Colour rendering index (Ra)
–30 °C to +50 °C
1-10 V DC, extern
388 x 195,5 mm to 388 x 258 mm (depends on model)
6,4 kg to 8 kg (depends on model)