ELKRAFT® distributor MI, all current sensitive with PRCD-S
• For operating with frequency inverter controlled equipment such as cranes and concrete saws.
• Connection point (feedpoint) according to DGUV Information 203-006 (earlier BGI 608)
• Type of the upstreamed FI is irrelevant: also usable in a row after a pulse current sensitive FI (type A)
• Simply plug and get started
• Extremely handy, compact, small and light rubber distributor with high security potential
• Safe power supply in construction sector, handcraft, industry, for fire departments, well building, shipyards and in event industry
• Material tests confirm safe functioning of ELKRAFT® even under extreme mechanical, electrotechnical and chemical stress
• Special construction protects the built-in sockets and protective elements against any mechanical damage in rough working conditions
• Impact and break resistant – extreme weather resistance ensures the highest operating reliability in any area
Rotary field indicator
Detection of feed errors and rotary field direction. Prevents the accidents and engine damage of three-phase drives.
The feet of ELKRAFT® fit optimally in the intended cover recesses.
Cover engraving Cover engraving
On your request, top cover can be individually engraved: it provides additional protection against theft and advert on site. Mix-ups eliminated! Custom engraving available at extra charge.