Construction site distribution cabinets
with all-current sensitive FI protective switch
Construction according to:
• DIN VDE 0100 - 410
• DIN VDE 0664 - 100
• VDE 0100-530
• DGUV Information 203-006
• With a separate CEE socket 63 A / 400 V, protected with an all-current sensitive FI switch
• For connecting frequency controlled systems and devices such as:
- stone cutting machines
- frequency converters
- DC drives and servo drives
- lift controllers
- conveyor systems
- adjustable ventilations (f. e. in the agriculture)
- rectifying welding devices
Safe door locking
Drop bolt supported with a spring.
ISO housing cover
With sealable quick connectors.
Totally insulated mounting.
Electrical components of high quality
- Only top quality electrical components are used for installation – this guarantees high reliability.
- All components, up to and including FI switch, have protective insulation.
- The part with measuring equipment is, according to DIN 43870, in protection IP54.
Steel plate housing with base frame
- Housing in IP44 protection class.
- The construction site power distributors stand on the stable galvanised base frame.
- Due to the special construction it is possible to spare place when transporting.
- There is additional floor mounting possibility with a ground nail, what gives a safe stand.
1,25 - 1,50 mm